Quality Operator: Average starting wage $20.36 - $23.62
Manufacturing and Operations
WaferTech is currently seeking a motivated Quality Operator to join our team in Camas, WA.
Your primary function is to perform outgoing quality assurance activities to assure wafer quality and fabrication environment stability. Operators spend time in a clean room environment wearing clean room garments and protective eye-wear. In this role, you will verify product conforms to customer requirements, perform final visual inspection, and follow packaging and documentation requirements. Candidates must be willing to work any shift schedule.
GREAT PAY AND BENEFITS:
- Annual Profit Sharing Bonus
- Referral Bonus Program pays $500 per referred new hire
- Tuition Assistance Program with up to $5,250 per year
- Affordable Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time-Off & Sick Leave
- Generous Holiday Benefits
- 401k with Employer Match
* Affordable Café open 24/7 * Fitness Center * Recreation Room
* Free Physical Therapy * Employee Gardens * Walking Trails and much more!
The ideal candidate for this role is a strong team member who is respectful and professional. Due to the complex nature of the semiconductor manufacturing processes, it is important you have the ability to adhere to procedures and follow instructions. Every operator will routinely interact with other team members. Your ability to successfully manage multiple unique relationships in a diverse work environment is essential. Additional attributes of a successful operator include: detail oriented, diligent, tenacious, flexible, thorough and resilient.
WaferTech operates 24/7, 365 days a year. The shift structure is 4 days on/3 days off one week and 3 days on/4 days off the following week.
This is a set schedule and does not change or rotate. See our shift schedule below:
A Shift Day 5:54 AM - 6:06 PM: –Sunday, Monday, Tuesday & every other Wednesday $20.36
C Shift Day 5:54 AM - 6:06 PM: – Every other Wednesday & Thursday, Friday, Saturday – $20.36
B Shift Night 5:54 PM - 6:06 AM: –Every other Saturday & Sunday, Monday, Tuesday – $23.62
D Shift Night 5:54 PM - 6:06 AM: – Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, & every other Saturday – $23.62
Base pay is $19.00
$20.36 - $23.62 is the average hourly wage with built-in overtime and shift differential
The Microchips You Produce Will Impact the World.
- Good understanding of basic science principles
- Experience in semiconductor industry a plus
- Effective team player who can take the lead when necessary and work independently when required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time & capable of lifting up to 15 pounds
- Ability to follow exacting procedures and instructions
- Basic computer operations knowledge required
- Willing to work any shift
- Minimum of one year work history with one employer in a fast-paced team environment OR minimum 6 month work history with one employer while attending school
- Experience in a production environment is preferred (ex: fast food, restaurant, warehouse, manufacturing)
- High school diploma or GED preferred
This position is located in Camas, WA. View the Google Map in full screen.