Warehouse --> Warehouse
WaferTech currently has Warehouse Specialist position open. The Warehouse Specialist will have administrative, physical and analytical computer tasks related to the receipt, inventory, deliveries, and stocking of parts in the warehouse. Duties also include assisting in finished goods materials as needed.
- Stock and control variety of inventory accurately
- Carefully pull parts per internal customer material slips and deliver timely or as requested
- Help pull, package and ship finished goods timely and accurately
- Ship customer and WaferTech material as needed
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position now or in the future.
- Competitive pay, including built in overtime and shift differentials when applicable
- 401k with employer match
- Affordable health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Annual profit sharing bonus
- Tuition assistance program
- Paid time off & sick leave (starts at 120 hours/year)
- Nine paid holidays
- Subsidized cafeteria open 24/7
- Fitness center
- Recreation room (video games, air hockey, shuffle board, ping pong, pool tables, etc.)
- Free on-site physical therapy
- Employee gardens
- Two walking trails through the property
WaferTech is an integrated circuit (IC) semiconductor foundry in the United States. Our customers (other businesses) partner with WaferTech to manufacture the computer chips that the client has designed. The chips that we make end up in a wide variety of products that the average consumer relies upon in their daily lives. Cell phones, pacemakers, cars, and security are some examples of how our semiconductors are used.
Located in Camas, Washington, a suburb of Portland, Oregon, we are backed by the technological prowess of our parent company, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC), creator and world leader in the semiconductor integrated circuit foundry industry.
While interviews may have a virtual component due to pandemic precautions, all WaferTech positions are conducted on-site and remote work is not offered.
You can now choose to receive text messages from WaferTech! Just check the box on your application! We will only text you in relations to jobs you have applied for, you will not receive ads.
We thank you for considering employment with WaferTech.
- Must be willing to work a graveyard shift
- Must be willing to work under a fast paced and dynamic environment with time constrains and minimal supervision
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Flexible, detailed, accountable and customer service oriented
- Positive attitude, self-directed and self-motivated
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Team positive
- Must have computer skills to include email, internet, MS Word & Excel
- SAP or related (CMMS) knowledge preferred
- 2+ years high volume warehouse experience preferred
This position is located in Camas, WA. View the Google Map in full screen.