Manufacturing Quality & Reliability Engineer
Engineering --> Quality
WaferTech currently has an Engineer position open in our Quality department. As a Manufacturing Quality & Reliability Engineer, you will continue to enhance the engineering change quality, strive to align with headquarter change standard, communicate with customer for fab changes, evaluate and monitor technology, product and process reliability performance. The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing, semiconductor device physics and quality tools.
- Enhance the engineering change quality. Make sure manufacturing engineering change follows change procedure to ensure the change risks is manageable.
- Audit engineering change and analyze the change weakness. Identify the opportunities and implement solutions.
- Work with headquarters to align TSMC change standard.
- Communicate with customers for fab changes
- Monitor product and process reliability performance. Analyze the failure and work with engineering team to provide solutions.
- Coordinate technology, product, and process qualification activities and publish qualification reports.
- Provide Reliability assessments by request.
- Competitive pay, including built in overtime and shift differentials when applicable
- 401k with employer match
- Affordable health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Annual profit sharing bonus
- Tuition assistance program
- Paid time off & sick leave (starts at 120 hours/year)
- Nine paid holidays
- Subsidized cafeteria open 24/7
- Fitness center
- Recreation room (video games, air hockey, shuffleboard, ping-pong, pool tables, etc.)
- Free on-site physical therapy
- Employee gardens
- Two walking trails through the property
You can now choose to receive text messages from WaferTech! Just check the box on your application! You will not receive ads, we will only text you regarding the jobs you have applied for.
WaferTech is an integrated circuit (IC) semiconductor foundry in the United States. Our customers (other businesses) partner with WaferTech to manufacture the computer chips that the client has designed. The chips that we make end up in a wide variety of products that the average consumer relies upon in their daily lives. Cell phones, pacemakers, cars, and security are some examples of how our semiconductors are used.
Located in Camas, Washington, a suburb of Portland, Oregon, we are backed by the technological prowess of our parent company, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC), creator and world leader in the semiconductor integrated circuit foundry industry.
While interviews may have a virtual component due to pandemic precautions, all WaferTech positions are conducted on-site and remote work is not offered.
We thank you for considering employment with WaferTech.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- BS, in Engineering or +4 years in semiconductor manufacturing industry experience
- Good understanding of the requirements of Quality Systems
- Basic Semiconductor device physic knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills and include the proficient use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Problem solving skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Previous customer facing experience preferred
- Able to organize tasks and schedule realistic action plans
- Mandarin speaker a plus
This position is located in Camas, WA. View the Google Map in full screen.