WaferTech is searching for driven and goal oriented individuals to work in a fast-paced , high volume semiconductor manufacturing environment as an Industrial Engineer. We look for professionals who demonstrate proficient data analysis skills who can communicate well across departments and organization levels. Excellent team work skills and a can-do attitude are important for this team. Project management and leadership skills are also beneficial in this role. With high quality and reliability standards.
- Promote Fab performance though theory of constraints identification and bottleneck management
- Identify waste and study tool productivity improvement and cost reduction opportunities
- Operation resource planning and management
While this position is scheduled to work core business hours, Monday-Friday, there may be times when overtime is necessary.
WaferTech is an integrated circuit (IC) semiconductor foundry in the United States. Our customers (other businesses) partner with WaferTech to manufacture the computer chips that the client has designed. The chips that we make end up in a wide variety of products that the average consumer relies upon in their daily lives. Cell phones, pacemakers, cars, and security are some examples of how our semiconductors are used.
Located in Camas, Washington, a suburb of Portland, Oregon, we are backed by the technological prowess of our parent company, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC), creator and world leader in the semiconductor integrated circuit foundry industry.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position now or in the future.
- Competitive pay, including built in overtime and shift differentials when applicable
- 401k with employer match
- Affordable health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Annual profit sharing bonus
- Tuition assistance program
- Paid time off & sick leave (starts at 120 hours/year)
- Nine paid holidays
- Subsizided cafeteria open 24/7
- Fitness center
- Recreation room (video games, air hockey, shuffle board, ping pong, pool tables, etc)
- Free on-site physical therapy
- Employee gardens
- Two walking trails through the property
While interviews may have a virtual component due to pandemic precautions, all WaferTech positions are conducted on-site and remote work is not offered.
You can now choose to receive text messages from WaferTech! Just check the box on your application! You will not receive ads, we will only text you regarding the jobs you have applied for.
We thank you for considering employment with WaferTech.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Continuous improvement mentality
- Windows Office software, database and flowchart proficiency
- Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred) in Engineering
- Related semiconductor experience preferred
This position is located at 5509 NW Parker Street, Camas, WA. View the Google Map in full screen.