Equipment Technician - Etch
Engineering --> Equipment
WaferTech currently has a Technician position open in our Etch Department. It is a fast-paced manufacturing environment in a cleanroom setting. As an Etch Equipment Technician, you will perform chamber and platform basic maintenance, electrical/mechanical troubleshooting on tools and will be responsible for supporting a variety of Etch platforms. The individual must be able to work on any compressed 12-hour shift, specifically night shift, 5:45pm ~ 6:15am. A successful candidate will be forward looking, goal oriented and results driven.
- Working closely with vendors, Equipment Engineers, Equipment Technicians and other tool owners to improve the overall area/ tool performance.
- Performing basic tool maintenance and repairs according to equipment operating instructions
- Providing accurate and detailed information for equipment logs, repair data, and tool status, at shift pass down
- Certification on tools
- Supporting the Etch area with other Miscellaneous tasks as needed
- Competitive pay, including built in overtime and shift differentials when applicable
- 401k with employer match
- Affordable health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Annual profit sharing bonus
- Tuition assistance program
- Paid time off & sick leave (starts at 120 hours/year)
- Nine paid holidays
- Subsidized cafeteria open 24/7
- Fitness center
- Recreation room (video games, air hockey, shuffleboard, ping-pong, pool tables, etc.)
- Free on-site physical therapy
- Employee gardens
- Two walking trails through the property
WaferTech is an integrated circuit (IC) semiconductor foundry in the United States. Our customers (other businesses) partner with WaferTech to manufacture the computer chips that the client has designed. The chips that we make end up in a wide variety of products that the average consumer relies upon in their daily lives. Cell phones, pacemakers, cars, and security are some examples of how our semiconductors are used.
Located in Camas, Washington, a suburb of Portland, Oregon, we are backed by the technological prowess of our parent company, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC), creator and world leader in the semiconductor integrated circuit foundry industry.
While interviews may have a virtual component due to pandemic precautions, all WaferTech positions are conducted on-site and remote work is not offered.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position now or in the future.
We thank you for considering employment with WaferTech.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Associates degree equivalent coursework and/or military experience
• Good oral and written communication
• Solid computer skills
• Basic problem solving skills
• Troubleshooting knowledge (electrical and mechanical)
• Team player with the motivation to learn
You can now choose to receive text messages from WaferTech! Just check the box on your application! You will not receive ads, we will only text you regarding the jobs you have applied for.
This position is located at 5509 NW Parker Street, Camas, WA. View the Google Map in full screen.