Entry Level Equipment and Process Engineers
Engineering --> Entry-Level
WaferTech currently has multiple Engineer positions open!
Equipment Engineer: An Equipment Engineer will support and be involved with troubleshooting, maintaining and improving highly technical equipment, components and assemblies. You will assist with all tasks related and assigned to the equipment group. You must be willing to learn new responsibilities as required and constructively work as a team with different types of technicians, engineers and managers.
Process Engineer: A Process Engineer will minimize process variations and excursions in product manufacturing processes to maximize yield. They look for continuous improvement opportunities to enhance yield or reduce production costs.
- Excellent oral and written communication and computer skills
- Basic problem solving skills and troubleshooting knowledge (electrical and mechanical)
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Team player with the motivation to learn from engineers and senior technicians
- Competitive pay, including built in overtime and shift differentials when applicable
- 401k with employer match
- Affordable health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Annual profit sharing bonus
- Tuition assistance program
- Paid time off & sick leave (starts at 120 hours/year)
- Nine paid holidays
- Subsidized cafeteria open 24/7
- Fitness center
- Recreation room (video games, air hockey, shuffleboard, ping-pong, pool tables, etc.)
- Free on-site physical therapy
- Employee gardens
- Two walking trails through the property
WaferTech is an integrated circuit (IC) semiconductor foundry in the United States. Our customers (other businesses) partner with WaferTech to manufacture the computer chips that the client has designed. The chips that we make end up in a wide variety of products that the average consumer relies upon in their daily lives. Cell phones, pacemakers, cars, and security are some examples of how our semiconductors are used.
Located in Camas, Washington, a suburb of Portland, Oregon, we are backed by the technological prowess of our parent company, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC), creator and world leader in the semiconductor integrated circuit foundry industry.
While interviews may have a virtual component due to pandemic precautions, all WaferTech positions are conducted on-site and remote work is not offered.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position now or in the future.
We thank you for considering employment with WaferTech.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
BS or MS in the follow, or related engineering field.
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Material Science
You can now choose to receive text messages from WaferTech! Just check the box on your application! You will not receive ads, we will only text you regarding the jobs you have applied for.
This position is located at 5509 NW Parker Street, Camas, WA. View the Google Map in full screen.