Equipment Technician - Photo
WaferTech currently has an Equipment Technician open in our Photolithography department. This is a fast paced, manufacturing environment in a clean room setting. You should be flexible to work any shift on a compressed 12-hour shift structure.
- Preventative and Corrective Maintenance on all photo and metrology tools
- Willing to spend long hours in the FAB trouble shooting and working on area tools
- Additional projects as assigned my manager
- Competitive pay, including built in overtime and shift differentials when applicable
- 401k with employer match
- Affordable health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Annual profit sharing bonus
- Tuition assistance program
- Paid time off & sick leave (starts at 120 hours/year)
- Nine paid holidays
- Subsidized cafeteria open 24/7
- Fitness center
- Recreation room (video games, air hockey, shuffleboard, ping-pong, pool tables, etc.)
- Free on-site physical therapy
- Employee gardens
- Two walking trails through the property
WaferTech is an integrated circuit (IC) semiconductor foundry in the United States. Our customers (other businesses) partner with WaferTech to manufacture the computer chips that the client has designed. The chips that we make end up in a wide variety of products that the average consumer relies upon in their daily lives. Cell phones, pacemakers, cars, and security are some examples of how our semiconductors are used.
Located in Camas, Washington, a suburb of Portland, Oregon, we are backed by the technological prowess of our parent company, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC), creator and world leader in the semiconductor integrated circuit foundry industry.
While interviews may have a virtual component due to pandemic precautions, all WaferTech positions are conducted on-site and remote work is not offered.
We thank you for considering employment with WaferTech.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Maintenance and repair of complex electronic and mechanical systems
- Analyze tool performance data to detect problems and suggest improvements
- Attention to detail and strong quality of workmanship imperative
- Communication within your team and cooperation with Manufacturing and Process to ensure no interruption to production
- Great work ethic and ability to pick up on new things
- Multitasking and handling stressful environments with ability to juggle multiple items and requests
Mechanical and equipment troubleshooting related experience is encouraged: Automotive, Home Applicant Repair, Electrical work
You can now choose to receive text messages from WaferTech! Just check the box on your application! We will only text you in relations to jobs you have applied for, you will not receive ads.
This position is located at 5509 NW Parker Street, Camas, WA. View the Google Map in full screen.