Equipment Technician - CMP
WaferTech currently has a Technician position open in our Diffusion department. As an Equipment Technician, you are responsible for working on polishers, scrubbers, stockers and PST sorters. You will support and be involved with troubleshooting, maintaining and improving CMP equipment, components and assemblies. You will assist with all tasks related and assigned to the equipment group. This is a fast-paced area with a wide array of responsibilities. Candidate should understand the use of electrical test equipment (i.e. DVM, Oscilloscope).
- Will work on AMAT Mirra polishers, DNS scrubbers, PST sorters and Daifuku stocker system. All tools and systems that are heavily used.
- Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process or quality system
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities
- Competitive pay, including built in overtime and shift differentials when applicable
- 401k with employer match
- Affordable health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Annual profit sharing bonus
- Tuition assistance program
- Paid time off & sick leave (starts at 120 hours/year)
- Nine paid holidays
- Subsidized cafeteria open 24/7
- Fitness center
- Recreation room (video games, air hockey, shuffleboard, ping-pong, pool tables, etc.)
- Free on-site physical therapy
- Employee gardens
- Two walking trails through the property
WaferTech is an integrated circuit (IC) semiconductor foundry in the United States. Our customers (other businesses) partner with WaferTech to manufacture the computer chips that the client has designed. The chips that we make end up in a wide variety of products that the average consumer relies upon in their daily lives. Cell phones, pacemakers, cars, and security are some examples of how our semiconductors are used.
Located in Camas, Washington, a suburb of Portland, Oregon, we are backed by the technological prowess of our parent company, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC), creator and world leader in the semiconductor integrated circuit foundry industry.
While interviews may have a virtual component due to pandemic precautions, all WaferTech positions are conducted on-site and remote work is not offered.
We thank you for considering employment with WaferTech.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Associates degree in STEM field or 2 years equivalent experience
- Understanding of the use of electrical test equipment
- Mechanical and electrical background preferred
This position is located at 5509 NW Parker Street, Camas, WA. View the Google Map in full screen.