SAP ABAP Developer
WaferTech currently has a SAP ABAP Developer opening in our Information Technology group. This position is responsible for the SAP Developer functions for our systems encompassing SAP (ECC, EP, BW and Solution Manager) in the IT department.
- ABAP/4 Development
- Web Dynpro ABAP Development
- DDIC Development
- Adobe Forms and SAP Script Development
- Workflow development
- System troubleshooting
- Program performance finetuning
- Code review/enhancement
- Collaboration with IT team members and end users
- User support and assistance
- Data Archiving planning and execution
- Document creation
- Competitive pay, including built in overtime and shift differentials when applicable
- 401k with employer match
- Affordable health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Annual profit sharing bonus
- Tuition assistance program
- Paid time off & sick leave (starts at 120 hours/year)
- Nine paid holidays
- Subsidized cafeteria open 24/7
- Fitness center
- Recreation room (video games, air hockey, shuffle board, ping pong, pool tables, etc)
- Free on-site physical therapy
- Employee gardens
- Two walking trails through the property
WaferTech is an integrated circuit (IC) semiconductor foundry in the United States. Our customers (other businesses) partner with WaferTech to manufacture the computer chips that the client has designed. The chips that we make end up in a wide variety of products that the average consumer relies upon in their daily lives. Cell phones, pacemakers, cars, and security are some examples of how our semiconductors are used.
Located in Camas, Washington, a suburb of Portland, Oregon, we are backed by the technological prowess of our parent company, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC), creator and world leader in the semiconductor integrated circuit foundry industry.
This is a day shift position. Core business hours are Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm, however, work outside of those hours may sometimes be necessary.\
While interviews may have a virtual component due to pandemic precautions, all WaferTech positions are conducted on-site and remote work is not offered.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position now or in the future.
We thank you for considering employment with WaferTech.
- BS in Computer Science
- 1-3 years related experience as an SAP Developer
- Proven trouble shooting/problem solving skills
- Excellent Project Management skills
- User collaboration skills
Additional desired skills:
- Floor Plan Manager development
- SAP HCM / SuccessFacrotrs integration experience
- FI/LO knowledge
- HR knowledge
- Basis knowledge
- BW knowledge
- Linux knowledge
- Oracle dB knowledge
You can now choose to receive text messages from WaferTech! Just check the box on your application! You will not receive ads, we will only text you regarding the jobs you have applied for.
This position is located at 5509 NW Parker Street, Camas, WA. View the Google Map in full screen.