Process Integration Engineer
WaferTech currently has a Process Integration Engineer Opening. As a Process Integration Engineer you will be working in a very dynamic environment with wide job scopes including leading technology and product transfer from TSMC Fabs, working with process module engineers to sustain and improve process performance, driving defect reduction activities and product yield improvement and interacting with customers to provide technical support. This is an exempt level position where additional work hours may be requested at times and the position requires carrying a pager and responding swiftly.
- New product and technology transfer from TSMC
- Daily review and improvement of product. E-test performance and product yield
- Inline defect reduction
- Work with customers to provide technical support
- Collaborate with engineering teams to maintain process stability
- Competitive pay, including built in overtime and shift differentials when applicable
- 401k with employer match
- Affordable health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Annual profit sharing bonus
- Tuition assistance program
- Paid time off & sick leave (starts at 120 hours/year)
- Nine paid holidays
- Subsidized cafeteria open 24/7
- Fitness center
- Recreation room (video games, air hockey, shuffle board, ping pong, pool tables, etc)
- Free on-site physical therapy
- Employee gardens
- Two walking trails through the property
WaferTech is an integrated circuit (IC) semiconductor foundry in the United States. Our customers (other businesses) partner with WaferTech to manufacture the computer chips that the client has designed. The chips that we make end up in a wide variety of products that the average consumer relies upon in their daily lives. Cell phones, pacemakers, cars, and security are some examples of how our semiconductors are used.
Located in Camas, Washington, a suburb of Portland, Oregon, we are backed by the technological prowess of our parent company, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC), creator and world leader in the semiconductor integrated circuit foundry industry.
While interviews may have a virtual component due to pandemic precautions, all WaferTech positions are conducted on-site and remote work is not offered.
We thank you for considering employment with WaferTech.
- MS in Electrical Engineering or Material Science
- Strong knowledge in Statistics Process Control (SPC) for semiconductor processing
- Familiar with database query and related programming language
- Strong knowledge in process and equipment in semiconductor manufacturing
- Demonstrate capability in process development
This position is located at 5509 NW Parker Street, Camas, WA. View the Google Map in full screen.