WaferTech, a subsidiary of TSMC (Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company), is seeking an experienced Corporate Recruiter to join our Human Resources team. This position is responsible for the full lifecycle recruitment of professional and technical positions and works in partnership with the direct labor Recruiter to meet the staffing needs of WaferTech. This position will work onsite in Camas, Washington. The position is exempt. Workweek is typically 40 hours though additional hours may be requested at times to meet business needs.
- Responsible for full lifecycle of recruitment and hiring activities to include candidate sourcing, screening and selection processes in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Partner with hiring managers through selection process
- Market positions to internal and external candidates through variety of marketing methods and evaluate effectiveness of marketing tools
- Source candidates through variety of methods and keeps abreast of current trends
- Work in partnership with compensation team to generate offers of employment
- Analyze recruiting data and metrics and generates ideas for process improvement
- Conduct interview training for interview participants and trains leadership on selection processes
- Remains current on Federal, State and Local laws including EEO, FLSA, ADA and Title VII
- Promote the company at recruitment events and in the community
- Communicate effectively with candidates to maintain a positive relationship throughout the selection process
- Manage college level intern program
- Sustain Applicant Tracking System
- Manage relocation program in partnership with vendor
- Build and maintain relationships with feeder schools and military sources
- Competitive pay, including built in overtime and shift differentials when applicable
- 401k with employer match
- Affordable health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Annual profit sharing bonus
- Tuition assistance program
- Paid time off & sick leave (starts at 120 hours/year)
- Nine paid holidays
- Subsidized cafeteria open 24/7
- Fitness center
- Recreation room (video games, air hockey, shuffleboard, ping-pong, pool tables, etc.)
- Free on-site physical therapy
- Employee gardens
- Two walking trails through the property
WaferTech is an integrated circuit (IC) semiconductor foundry in the United States. Our customers (other businesses) partner with WaferTech to manufacture the computer chips that the client has designed. The chips that we make end up in a wide variety of products that the average consumer relies upon in their daily lives. Cell phones, pacemakers, cars, and security are some examples of how our semiconductors are used.
Located in Camas, Washington, a suburb of Portland, Oregon, we are backed by the technological prowess of our parent company, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC), creator and world leader in the semiconductor integrated circuit foundry industry.
While interviews may have a virtual component due to pandemic precautions, all WaferTech positions are conducted on-site and remote work is not offered.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position now or in the future.
We thank you for considering employment with WaferTech.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 2+ years technical and professional recruiting experience preferred
- Experience recruiting in a fast paced manufacturing environment or the semiconductor industry is preferred
You can now choose to receive text messages from WaferTech! Just check the box on your application! You will not receive ads, we will only text you regarding the jobs you have applied for.
This position is located at 5509 NW Parker Street, Camas, WA. View the Google Map in full screen.