Production Specialist: $18.22 - $20.67 An Hour
Manufacturing and Operations
Are you looking for a full time job with a stable schedule and incredible benefits and amenities? Then you have clicked on the right job posting! Are you in school or looking to go back to school? We will also help pay for your tuition!
WaferTech is currently seeking Production Specialists! – No production experience required
Your primary function as a Production Specialist is carrying wafers, in small containers called pods, throughout the production area to ensure production targets are met. We have a 3-month training program to help you learn this role! Production Specialists work in a clean room environment wearing clean room garments to protect the wafers from outside particles. Clean room garments include a full bunny suit, protective eyewear, gloves, a hood and a mask.
The ideal candidate for this role is a strong team member who demonstrates reliability, respectfulness and great work behaviors like regular attendance and interest to learn new things..
We are most excited to find candidates who would like to stay and grow with our organization so if frequent job changes is your style, this may not be the best fit for you.
This is a physically demanding job requiring lifting, bending and long periods of standing and walking. This will be a good fit if you like to keep moving and getting your daily steps. Some of our team members report walking as much as 10 miles in a single shift. WaferTech provides top of the line shoes and insoles!
Pay and Benefits:
- Wage up to $20.67/hour depending on assigned shift with built-in overtime and shift differentials
- Production Bonus Program
- Annual Profit Sharing Bonus
- Referral Bonus Program pays $500+ per referred new hire
- Tuition Assistance Program with up to $5,250 per year
- Affordable Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time-Off & Sick Leave accrues from first pay period
- Generous Holiday Benefits
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Affordable, Full-Service Café open 24/7
- Fitness Center
- Game Room
- Free Physical Therapy
- Employee Gardens
- Walking Trails and much more!
WaferTech operates 24/7, 365 days a year. The shift structure is 4 days on/3 days off one week and 3 days on/4 days off the following week. Yep, that’s 3 or 4 days off every week! WaferTech also provides 2 hours of meals and breaks for each 12-hour shift.
This is a set schedule and does not change or rotate. See our shift schedule below:
A Shift Day 5:54 AM - 6:06 PM: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday & every other Wednesday – $18.22
C Shift Day 5:54 AM - 6:06 PM: Every other Wednesday & Thursday, Friday, Saturday – $18.22
B Shift Night 5:54 PM - 6:06 AM: Every other Saturday & Sunday, Monday, Tuesday – $20.42
D Shift Night 5:54 PM - 6:06 AM: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, & every other Saturday – $20.67
Base pay is $17.00
$18.22 - $20.67 is the average hourly wage with built-in overtime and shift differential
- Ability to work any 12-hour shift in a 24/7 environment with or without a reasonable accommodation. Regular attendance for this position is critical
- Ability to stand and/or walk for a 12 hour shift& capable of lifting up to 15 pounds with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Experience in a fast paced team environment and production environment is preferred(ex: fast food, restaurant, warehouse, manufacturing)
- Stable work history
You can now choose to receive text messages from WaferTech! Just check the box on your application allowing notifications by text. We will only text you in relations to jobs you have applied for here at WaferTech. You will not receive ads or notifications about jobs you did not apply for.
This position is located in Camas, WA. View the Google Map in full screen.