Document Control Specialist
WaferTech currently has a Document Control Specialist position open in our Quality department. As a Document Control Specialist, you will document maintenance functions including change management, document update and format and distribution/recall of controlled documents, forms and technical materials per policy. This is a day shift work Monday-Friday.
- Assist internal users in communication with external customers and suppliers on documentation and change management
- Document system data management and reporting
- Support Continuous Improvement Program with related activities within DC department and for company activity events.
- Error checking related to document case handling including forms and proprietary information protection
- Support record management and destruction activities
- Case handling, communication and error checking of customer complaint cases
- Reporting and records management of customer complain cases
- Support internal customers with change management process, document modification and management
- Update document controls tables, databases and information to manage document system and access
- Arrange internal/external/hard copy document distribution
- Coordinate with other areas to process and complete customer complaint case handling in a timely way
- Assist with communication with headquarters, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) as needed on changes and updates.
- As needed, support error checking, verification and audit review related to documentation and customer claim handling
- Competitive pay, including built in overtime and shift differentials when applicable
- 401k with employer match
- Affordable health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Annual profit sharing bonus
- Tuition assistance program
- Paid time off & sick leave (starts at 120 hours/year)
- Nine paid holidays
- Subsidized cafeteria open 24/7
- Fitness center
- Recreation room (video games, air hockey, shuffleboard, ping-pong, pool tables, etc.)
- Free on-site physical therapy
- Employee gardens
- Two walking trails through the property
WaferTech is an integrated circuit (IC) semiconductor foundry in the United States. Our customers (other businesses) partner with WaferTech to manufacture the computer chips that the client has designed. The chips that we make end up in a wide variety of products that the average consumer relies upon in their daily lives. Cell phones, pacemakers, cars, and security are some examples of how our semiconductors are used.
Located in Camas, Washington, a suburb of Portland, Oregon, we are backed by the technological prowess of our parent company, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC), creator and world leader in the semiconductor integrated circuit foundry industry.
While interviews may have a virtual component due to pandemic precautions, all WaferTech positions are conducted on-site and remote work is not offered.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position now or in the future.
We thank you for considering employment with WaferTech.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Computer skills including basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Detail oriented focus with high customer service and attitude
- Able to work on repetitive activities and sustain focus on error prevention
- Effective teamwork and communication skills
- High level of integrity and compliance with proprietary information policies
You can now choose to receive text messages from WaferTech! Just check the box on your application! You will not receive ads, we will only text you regarding the jobs you have applied for.
This position is located at 5509 NW Parker Street, Camas, WA. View the Google Map in full screen.