Photo Process Technician
Manufacturing and Operations
The photo department is looking for a highly motivated individual to sustain the Photo process operation in a fast-paced environment. The candidate should be familiar with mot Photo process operations, i.e CD, OVL, ADI, Defect (inline KLA and OQA), etc. Strong computer skills, ability to work in a team environment, multi-tasking and attention to details are essential. PTS/Lead experience preferred.
Deadline to apply is by October 18th 2021 by 5:00pm PST.
Day to day responsibilities of a Photo Process Tech includes but not limited to:
- Host morning and afternoon pass down
- Lot disposition for standard hold lots, excursion, etc
- Review SPC, RTM charts for tool release/recovery
- Communicate with engineers (Process and Equipment) for monitors on planned tool work
- Support MFG for CD, OVL, eMUC and lot conversion
- Must meet JOBS program criteria