Diffusion Process Technician
Manufacturing and Operations
The Diffusion Department is seeking a highly motivated individual to sustain Diffusion/CMP process operation in a fast-paced environment. The individual should be familiar with most Diffusion/Implant/CMP process operation, i.e Particle, Thickness, Etch rate, RS, Remove rate, Defect (inline KLA and OQA), etc. Strong computer skills, ability to work in a team environment, multi-task, and attention to detail are essential.
Deadline to apply is by October 18th 2021 by 5:00pm PST.
Day to day responsibilities of a Photo Process Tech includes but not limited to:
- Host morning and afternoon pass down
- Zero Defect mindset
- Understanding of Diffusion/Implant/CMP process/equipment and metrology inspection tools. Lot disposition for standard hold lots, excursion, etc.
- Review SPC, RTM charts for tool release/recovery
- Teamwork and Ownership
- Good oral and written communication with coworkers
- Interact with Process Engineers, Equipment Engineers and MFG group for daily operation
- Flexibility to support WaferTech business plan
- Associate’s degree preferred
- Good computer skills- Microsoft Word, Excel, Office, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstrate tenacity and flexibility
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must meet JOBS program criteria