Mortgage Compliance Administrator
myCUmortgage is hiring a Mortgage Compliance Administrator. If you have project management, administrative, regulatory compliance, internal audit, or quality control experience continue reading!
The Mortgage Compliance Administrator is responsible for monitoring, maintaining, and facilitating administrative tasks for myCUmortgage (the CUSO) Compliance Team. The Mortgage Compliance Administrator will work closely with the Mortgage Compliance Manager to ensure tasks are appropriately assigned to team personnel while also maintaining records of task completion status. Tasks involved processes for SalesForce cases, managing shared inboxes, examinations and audits, board reporting, and practices and procedures.
Percentages may vary due to assignments.
- Monitors Compliance SalesForce cases, assigns cases to appropriate personnel, and ensures follow-up is completed in a timely manner. Ensures proper policies, procedures, risk mitigation activities, and operating controls are followed. Reports gaps in policies, procedures, and operating controls to leadership to ensure member impact and risk is mitigated. (20%)
- Serve as the initial contact for external audits, internal audits, and regulatory examinations. Collaborates with applicable myCUmortgage lines of business (LOB) to gather and provide requested items throughout the examination/audit process in a timely manner. Facilitates meeting requests from examiners/auditors with necessary myCUmortgage personnel. (15%)
- During the examination/audit process, maintains records of provided requests, identified items, reportable management responses, and status of remediation efforts. (15%)
- Responsible for compiling periodic management and board reports. (15%)
- Monitors multiple shared inboxes associated with Mortgage Compliance and distributes emails to appropriate Mortgage Compliance personnel. Maintains records to ensure necessary follow-up has been completed. (10%)
- Responsible for ensuring internal practices and procedures undergo a periodic review and approval process. (10%)
- Assists in the creation and drafting of Mortgage Compliance practices and procedures. (10%)
The Mortgage Compliance Administrator must possess the following knowledge and skills:
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred; candidates who present 2 years of project management or administrative-specific experience and formal training may also be considered.
- Prefer at least 1 year experience in a project management, administrative, regulatory compliance, internal audit, or quality control role.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects utilizing various qualitative and quantitative tools.
- Exceptional organizational, writing, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to work under time constraints, within deadlines and be able to prioritize work effectively.
- The ability to make decisions when necessary to ensure that audits, projects or reporting can be kept moving forward and completed timely.
This position is located in Beavercreek, OH. View the Google Map in full screen.