Mortgage Risk Analyst
myCUmortgage has new career opportunities! We are hiring 2 Risk Analysts who will be joining our Risk and Compliance team.
We ensure personalized service, complete transparency and true collaboration in every transaction. If you want to join our team of professional experts, explore our opportunities!
The Mortgage Risk Analyst is responsible for supporting the Mortgage Risk Manager in development and execution of the company’s enterprise risk management framework and business continuity plan. The Mortgage Risk Analyst will serve on the Enterprise Risk Committee to measure the company’s performance against its risk appetite statement. In addition, the Mortgage Risk Analyst will conduct testing of myCUmortgage’s business continuity plan to ensure continuity of operations in the event of a business continuity incident.
- Assist in identifying and assessing risks, preparing risk scorecards and reports, and ensuring proper policies, procedures, risk mitigation activities, and operating controls are followed. Write reports to summarize testing activities, including descriptions of goals, planning, scheduling, execution, results, analysis, conclusions, and recommendations. (25%)
- Participate in planning and executing business continuity testing to ensure the adequacy of existing plans. Reports gaps in policies, procedures, and operating controls to leadership to mitigate risk to the continuity of the company’s operations in the event of a business continuity incident. (25%)
- Accurately document meeting minutes of the Enterprise Risk Committee and prepare a quarterly summary for review by the leadership team and board of managers. (15%)
- Continuously update and maintain the company’s business continuity plan documentation, including but not limited to team rosters, responsibility documents and critical process recovery documents. (15%)
- Assist with implementation of the company’s business continuity plan in the event of a declared business continuity incident. (10%)
- Assist with other Risk Management activities, as needed. (10%)
- High School Degree required; Associate degree in Business or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- 1-3 years of previous mortgage experience, preferably in compliance or risk management.
- Related experience maintaining, documenting, testing, and/or auditing plans.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate (verbally and written) with internal partners, members, external partners, and third-party vendors.
This position is located in Beavercreek, OH. View the Google Map in full screen.