Food & Beverage Distribution Attendant
Food and Beverage
Processes food and beverage orders and delivers all received inventory items to appropriate locations. Ensures items are in good condition and correctly received by the users.
PAY RATE: $17.50
CORE SCOPE OF POSITION
* Understands and practices food safety and sanitation procedures. Ensures that a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment is maintained. Complies with company and departmental policies and standard operating procedures, and applicable governmental laws and regulations.
* Places sales orders for all venues during the course of the warehouse's open hours. Maintain pars in production facilities daily ordering and stocking as needed.
* Inspects deliveries of all produce, raw meats, and seafood for freshness. Communicates with supervisor and manager to accept or decline items that do not meet quality standards. Receives direct shipments on food and beverage including beer kegs to place in proper cooler and inventory items requiring special handling. Generates required distribution documentation and verifies its' accuracy.
* Retrieves orders from the warehouse and delivers food and beverage inventory items to all venues. Weighs and measures all items delivered to venues as part of Data Control's Flash Sheet daily report. Communicates the movement of inventory to Data Control Office using both verbal and written documentation.
* Communicates with chef on duty regarding the scheduled menu items needed to thaw and the ingredients needed. Assists with the distribution of food items from the production kitchen to all venues. Operates Spectra Link phone when Supervisor or Manager is not present to ensure communication between Distribution Team, Warehouse, and all kitchen chefs are flowing smoothly.
* Works closely with Kitchen Utility Supervisor and Pantry Steward Supervisor to ensure the overall cleanliness of storage areas. Maintains sanitation standards for F.I.F.O. marked dates/day dots rotation and temperature control as part of the distribution process. Informs Quality Control Manager of any improperly stored or handled inventory. Stays current on various casino and VOC events and promotions in order to respond to customer inquiries. Performs other duties as assigned.
* Interacts with internal and external guests with a positive attitude and professionalism at all times.
* Does not provide supervision to others.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* Good interpersonal communication skills.
* Basic knowledge of computer systems.
* Good organizational skills.
* Must be dependable, a self-starter, and with the ability to adjust to change.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, high stress work environment.
* Must be flexible to work different shifts, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
* Food Handler’s Card required.
* Six months of related experience and/or training or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position is located at 5000 Willows Rd, Alpine, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.