Entertainment and Production
The Production Assistant is responsible for coordinating and implementing a variety of on-site special events, and managing the box office operations during events. This person will coordinate activities and logistical support for events through collaboration with various departments, including scheduling, arranging for decorations, ticketing, and ordering food service. Participates in the design and planning of events from the beginning to the end.
Viejas Casino and Resort is a proud recipient of the AAA Four Diamond award. The resort features world class gaming with 2,500 slot machines, exciting table games, bingo and off-track betting. Our multiple hotel towers have more than 230 luxury rooms and 190 VIP suites. Viejas Casino and Resort also features a variety of restaurants including the AAA Four Diamond Grove Steakhouse, Baron Long Bar & Grill, Ginger Noodle Bar, the Café, and the Daily Roast. The Viejas Outlet Center features not only shopping but also a Bowling Alley, Arcade, and Southern California’s largest outdoor roller rink.
Viejas recognizes that its team members and their diversity are vital to our success and invite you to join our team.
Viejas offers its team members:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Medical and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities and
- Tuition Reimbursement
Core Scope of Position
- Tracks, reconcile, and maintains all invoices relating to assigned events.
- Responsible for box office operations during events, including sale processes and staff.
- Manages entertainment accounting records and files.
- Maintains event ticket inventory and placement of all ticket holds and comps for live events.
- Works with assigned event staff to ensure event financials are recorded and maintained.
- Maintains and updates the entertainment events calendar.
- Performs general office tasks such a filing paperwork and data entry and distributing production paperwork.
- Resolves service issues as necessary or assigned by management.
- Interacts with guests and peer groups. Acts in a friendly, accepting and genuine manner with guests and others.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 3 or more years of related experience.
This position is located at 5000 Willows Rd, Alpine, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.