Food and Beverage
Viejas Casino & Resort, San Diego’s Premier Four Diamond Gaming and Resort destination, is looking for a Expediter to join our team.
The Expediter is responsible for ensuring foods are prepared in a timely manner and according to the menu and guest specifications.
Pay Rate: $15.00 hr
Viejas Casino and Resort is a proud recipient of the AAA Four Diamond award. The resort features world class gaming with 2,500 slot machines, exciting table games, bingo and off-track betting. Our multiple hotel towers have more than 230 luxury rooms and 190 VIP suites. Viejas Casino and Resort also features a variety of restaurants including the AAA Four Diamond Grove Steakhouse, Baron Long Bar & Grill, Ginger Noodle Bar, the Café, and the Daily Roast. The Viejas Outlet Center features not only shopping but also a Bowling Alley, Arcade, and Southern California’s largest outdoor roller rink.
Viejas recognizes that its team members and their diversity are vital to our success and invite you to join our team.
Viejas offers its team members:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Medical and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities and
- Tuition Reimbursement
Core Scope of Position:
- Responsible for food quality and presentation and ensuring that foods are fresh and hot to standard temperature.
- Ensures that food arrives at the guest’s table on time.
- The fine dining expediter verifies the ticket with server's name and sets up server’s exact order(s) for pick-up by server.
- Ensures that each order is presented in top standard, making sure that it is dressed and garnished correctly and free from smudges or spills.
- Verifies the quality of food.
- Occasionally, when requested, expedites order to appropriate area and places on jack stand/carts in the server's station with proper ticket.
- We are looking for team members who are reliable, outgoing, and who believe that providing great guest service is the key to success.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Previous experience preferred.
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills.
- Positive behaviors such as being enthusiastic, energetic, professional, and friendly all the time.
- Must be dependable, timely and be able to work a flexible schedule according to business needs, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
This position is located in Alpine, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.