The Security Greeter is responsible for greeting and welcoming all guests to the Casino and Resort, answering questions, and giving directions to the appropriate person or location. Ensures alcohol does not enter or exit the venue and reports all suspicious activity to Security.
PAY RATE: $17.00
CORE SCOPE OF POSITION
- Greets all guests entering the casino with a friendly, upbeat and professional attitude.
- Answers guests’ questions and directs them to the appropriate person or location.
- Acts as an ambassador and communicates important information about the casino including promotions, events, club benefits, all gaming area locations, restaurants and VOC information.
- Informs guests that alcohol cannot enter and/or exit the Casino and Resort.
- Notifies Security of any guest who appears to be intoxicated and attempts to leave without a sober companion.
- Notifies Security of any guest bringing in a suspicious object.
- Notifies Security of any guest acting suspiciously.
- Directs guests with minors to the appropriate dining venue or hotel tower.
- Complies with and follows company and departmental policies and standard operating procedures, and applicable governmental laws and regulations.
- Ensures that a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment is maintained.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Interacts with internal and external guests with a positive attitude and professionalism at all times.
- Does not provide supervisions to other team members.
- Requires high school diploma, vocational training or the equivalent experience.
- 1 to 3 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be age 21 years of age or older.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills including enthusiastic, energetic, professional, friendly and courteous behavior at all times.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to adjust to and manage change effectively.
- Must be dependable, timely and have high attention to detail.
- Must be flexible to work different shifts, evenings, and holidays.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- See working conditions form for this position.
This position is located at 5000 Willows Rd, Alpine, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.