Supervisor Table Games II
Table Games Supervisor II
Viejas Casino & Resort, San Diego’s Premier Four Diamond Gaming and Resort destination, is looking for a Table Games Supervisor II to join our team.
We are seeking experienced supervisors to lead, develop and direct the work of our Table Games Operations Staff. This position will focus on Craps as well as retaining current valued players and attracting new players, so it requires a professional, friendly demeanor.
We are looking for team members who are reliable, outgoing, and who believe that providing great guest service is the key to success.
Viejas Casino and Resort is a proud recipient of the AAA Four Diamond award. The resort features world class gaming with 2,500 slot machines, exciting table games, bingo and off-track betting. Our multiple hotel towers have more than 230 luxury rooms and 190 VIP suites. Viejas Casino and Resort also features a variety of restaurants including the AAA Four Diamond Grove Steakhouse, Baron Long Bar & Grill, Ginger Noodle Bar, the Café, and the Daily Roast. The Viejas Outlet Center features not only shopping but also a Bowling Alley, Arcade, and Southern California’s largest outdoor roller rink.
Viejas recognizes that its team members and their diversity are vital to our success and invite you to join our team.
Viejas offers its team members:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Medical and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities and
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job duties include:
- Ensuring gaming security and compliance with internal controls and procedures
- Processing jackpots and issuing tax documents
- Evaluating, coaching and developing performance of Dealers
- Monitoring efficient operation and service of all Table Games
- Interacting with guests and establishing personable guest relationships
If you are looking for a new challenge and to be part of a growing casino then we'd like to hear from you! Being detail oriented with superior time management skills and flexibility is a must. This position may require working a schedule including graveyard, days, nights, weekends and holidays according to business needs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience and knowledge with Craps
- 3-5 years hands on Table Games experience
- 2-5 years of leadership and supervisory experience
- 2-5 years as a dealer
- Extensive knowledge in all table games
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. * Dealer school certification or equivalent experience required. * Must obtain T.I.P.S. Certification.
* 2 to 4 years of table games experience required. * 1+ years of experience as a dealer preferred.
* Class III gaming experience is preferred.
* Provides immediate supervision to the dealers by assigning tasks and checking work at frequent intervals.
This position is located at 5000 Willows Rd, Alpine, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.