Security Patrol Officer
Viejas Casino & Resort, San Diego’s Premier Four Diamond Gaming and Resort destination, is looking for a Security Patrol Officer to join our team.
Viejas believes that guest service and safety are a priority, and Patrol Officers are part of the first and last opportunity to deliver unforgettable guest service. Our Security team is trained to perform duties in the Casino, Hotel, and Outlet Center.
We are looking for team members who are reliable, outgoing, and who believe that providing great guest service is the key to success.
Viejas Casino and Resort is a proud recipient of the AAA Four Diamond award. The resort features world class gaming with 2,500 slot machines, exciting table games, bingo and off-track betting. Our multiple hotel towers have more than 230 luxury rooms and 190 VIP suites. Viejas Casino and Resort also features a variety of restaurants including the AAA Four Diamond Grove Steakhouse, Baron Long Bar & Grill, Ginger Noodle Bar, the Café, and the Daily Roast. The Viejas Outlet Center features not only shopping but also a Bowling Alley, Arcade, and Southern California’s largest outdoor roller rink.
Viejas recognizes that its team members and their diversity are vital to our success and invite you to join our team.
Viejas offers its team members:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Medical and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities and
- Tuition Reimbursement
Some Responsibilities of a Patrol Officer are listed below:
- Provide a safe and secure environment for guests and team members
- Check identification of patrons for age requirements for gaming and alcohol consumption
- Warn violators of rules infractions and aid in responsible alcohol service
- Patrol the grounds of the Casino, Tribal properties, and the reservation. Officers may patrol the grounds in a radio equipped patrol car, on bicycle or on foot.
- Respond to emergency alarms, any incidents, and perform first aid and CPR as needed
- Escort, protect and secure tribal assets and team members during all transfers
- Prepare detailed security reports on incidents that occur on property
- Possess a valid Guard Card, Exposed Firearms Permit, and Baton Permit (Will require proof of application and payment of fees if Guard Card not in immediate possession.)
- Possess certification in First Aid, CPR, or AED (or obtains with 90 days of being hired).
Viejas is a 24/7 operation so flexibility in schedule is a must. A high school diploma or equivalent is required, and you must be at least 21 years of age. Military service, prior security experience, and/or law enforcement experience is preferred. Candidates must possess a valid Guard Card to be considered. We are looking for candidates that can display an ability to think quickly in an emergency situation, resolve problems as they arise and someone that has a high degree of common sense and responsibility. Knowledge of Microsoft Office is also required. The Security Department likes to promote from within, so there is potential for advancement from Unarmed Security Officer to Armed Security Officer and Patrol Officer.
This position is located at 5000 Willows Rd, Alpine, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.