Performs duties related to housekeeping and maintenance of the Outlet Center facilities, equipment and furnishings. Duties include picking up and disposing of trash at the Center and parking lot, cleaning restrooms, and performing minor repairs. Team Members are expected to perform the description below along with interacting with all guests in a welcoming, friendly, energetic and cheerful manner. Always greets the guest with a smile, works collaboratively with all Viejas Team Members to develop and maintain a positive relationship in delivering an unsurpassed experience at all times.
CORE SCOPE OF POSITION
* Picks up trash, empties trash in receptacles, and transports trash to central deposit areas.
* Removes gum, spider webs, and spills throughout the Outlet Center.
* Cleans directories, show card holders, and signages.
* Cleans restrooms, including toilets, urinals, sinks, mirrors, counters, and floors.
* Replenishes paper products as needed.
* Collects and bales cardboards.
* Checks and empties trash cans.
* Monitors and ensures that parking lots are cleaned.
* Performs minor repairs on lighting fixtures, AC, flooring, painting, signs, door handles, tightens screw and hinges.
* Responds in a timely manner to trouble calls such as store issues, leaks, lights, restrooms, etc.
* Documents call incidences as appropriate.
* Promotes company services and player’s club program.
* Maintains professional demeanor and communication.
* Maintains consistent attendance, a punctuality, and appearance that contributes to a high level of team performance and guest service.
* Responsible for reading any departmental memos and staying current on any Enterprise and Outlet Center policy or procedure changes.
* Attends training courses classes required.
* Adheres to all company and department policies, procedures, and standard operating guidelines.
* Adheres to all hygiene and safety standards. Ensures that a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment is maintained.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Interacts with guests and peer groups.
* Does not provide supervision to others.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* Good verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Must be able to follow direction and work as a team.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
* Requires high school diploma, GED, vocational training or the equivalent experience.
* Six or more months of related experience and/or training.
This position is located at 5000 Willows Rd, Alpine, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.