Hotel and Spa
Reservation Sales Agent
Viejas Resort & Casino’s luxurious four diamond hotel is nestled close to the casino and in walking distance to our beautiful Viejas Outlet Center which is located right across from the Casino! Become a part of a growing organization who believes in delivering on world-class service by welcoming, serving, and thanking our guests “One Guest At a Time” AND we make it a priority!
We are looking for energetic individuals who are looking to take on this new venture with Viejas and make an unforgettable experience for our guests.
PAY RATE: $18.50
This position will:
- Answer all incoming calls from guests, Casino, Sales Team and the internet while ensuring guest satisfaction, responds to guest questions
- Welcomes all guests in a cheerful manner and provide them with the highest level of customer service
- Enters and confirms bookings into the reservation system according to company’s standards
- Maintains an inventory of vacancies, reservations, and room assignments
- Assists with all Front Desk duties such as processing room reservations, guest’s check-ins/check-outs, cancellations, payment etc.
- Perform other administrative duties as needed
We take good care of our team members by offering great perks such as rewards and incentives for top-notch performance, career advancement, a variety of discounts, competitive salary, group insurance benefits, paid time off and holiday pay!
Here’s a great opportunity to join one of the largest organizations in San Diego and experience working for a world class venue. Consider joining us by applying at: Viejas.com.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
1 to 2 years of related experience and/or training. Guest service experience preferred.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office. * Ability to type 35 WPM. * Ability to learn the hotel/hospitality systems. * Ability to effectively communicate with guests and team members verbally or in written form. * Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, and values teamwork. * Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. * Must be able to work a flexible schedule according to business needs, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
This position is located at 5000 Willows Rd, Alpine, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.