Manufacturing and Operations
Handles all goods received and shipped, including receiving and storing goods, filling requisitions, delivering items, and maintaining all records using computer terminal. Drives vehicles or operates motorized equipment to transport goods and materials as needed.
PAY RATE:$18.50 hr
CORE SCOPE OF POSITION
* Handles all goods received and distributed.
* Unpacks and checks good received against purchase orders or invoices, identifying improper handling of products. Rotates the products received and stores goods in the proper location.
* Prepares parcels for outside deliveries. Only in General Receiving.
* May deliver supplies, furniture, and/or equipment from storage area to appropriate department or team member.
* Ensures material code dates are in compliance with Viejas specifications.
* Maintains inventory control which includes product rotation to protect against spoilage.
* Organizes and replenishes stock overflow storage area.
* Performs daily inventory of vending machines and other venues as required.
* Assists in cycle counting of all inventory items.
* Maintains all records using computer terminal and performs clerical functions as needed.
* Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items.
* Maintains knowledge of acceptable food standards.
* Operates forklift and pallet-jack to unload and transport goods and materials.
* Prepares and fills orders and stocks machines and remote venues.
* Assists in maintaining a clean, safe, and hazard free workplace and vehicles.
* Follows Standard Operational Procedures as they relate to the Viejas Enterprises HACCP.
* Maintains knowledge of and effectively promotes company services and players’ club program.
* Attends all scheduled team member meetings and trainings.
* Adheres to all company and department policies, procedures, and standard operating guidelines.
* Adheres to all hygiene and safety standards.
* Performs all related and compatible duties as assigned
FOUR STAR AND FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE COMMITTMENT
All Team Members will display a Forbes Travel Guide Four Star and AAA Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Viejas Casino & Resort.
* Interacts with internal and external guests with a positive attitude and professionalism at all times.
* Does not provide supervision to others.
* Requires high school diploma, vocational training or the equivalent experience preferred.
* Must have valid California driver’s license.
* 0 to 1 year warehouse operations or related experience.
* Experience operating electric pallet jack and forklift.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* Basic knowledge of computer systems.
* Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Good time management and organizational skills with ability to handle multiple projects.
* Must be a self-starter and able to adjust to change.
* Ability to work in a fast paced, high stress work environment.
This position is located at 5000 Willows Rd, Alpine, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.