Transportation and Logistics
* Provides assistance to all guests when they go in and out of vehicles. Opens passenger’s doors first.
* Responsible for parking and retrieving guests’ cars in an efficient, safe, and friendly manner.
* Documents all tickets with guest name, and walks around each vehicle noting damage prior to parking.
* Notifies the Valet Supervisor of any vehicle vandalism and/or new scratches upon retrieval.
* Operates two-way radio to communicate with base station or other vehicles. Ensure battery is charged and functioning properly.
* Maintains radio contacts throughout shift by setting to correct channel.
* Drives cart to transport valet staff between the valet parking lots and the overflow valet parking lots in a safe manner.
* Ensures cart is maintained and functioning properly, reports problems to supervisor/manager.
* Partners with and assists other team members to promote an environment of teamwork in order to achieve common goals.
* Maintains traffic control to ensure that fire lanes are kept clear when needed
* Provides guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, hours of operations and local areas of interest.
* Answers telephone calls, responds to all guest requests/complaints, and follows through to assure satisfactory outcome and compliance.
* Maintains knowledge of all parking lot entrances and exits.
* Maintains and organizes work area.
* Follows all California Vehicle law and Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations.
* Complies with and follows company and departmental policies and standard operating procedures.
* Ensures that a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment is maintained.
* Attends staff meeting for update on ongoing Enterprise activities and promotions.
* Notifies Security of any guest reports of theft.
* Performs all other duties as assigned.
Candidates can be 18 years of age or older
This position is located at 5000 Willows Rd, Alpine, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.