The Pit Clerk is responsible for performing computer input, clerical support and guest service duties in the table games pit area, including but not limited to entering all gaming table opening and closing figures in Excel for each shift, preparing the Opener/Closer slips for each shift, maintaining the podiums with supplies, and responding to guest requests for directions and other information.
CORE SCOPE OF POSITION
* Enters all gaming table opening and closing figures in Excel spreadsheet for each shift. Verifies the accuracy of data entry against and correct errors.
* Assists with markers for guest with credit in the pit.
* Prints reports at the end of shift and as needed by Floor Supervisors.
* Performs various clerical duties in the pit, such as preparing the table Opener/Closer slips for each shift, preparing all tournament entry tickets, preparing drawing tickets for distribution to tables, tracking and ordering supplies, maintaining files, making copies, running errands, and calling dealers in to work as directed by supervisor.
* Performs various guest service duties, such as assisting floor supervisors in scanning and making new and reprint Player Club cards, greeting guests, answering telephones, and responding to guest requests for directions or other information.
* Assists with changing cards on the floor as needed.
* Enters player rating cards into the CMP system when needed.
* Ensures that work area is clean, safe, secure, and well maintained.
* Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
* Interacts with internal and external guests with a positive attitude and professionalism at all times.
* Does not provide supervisions to others.
* Must be 21 years of age.
* 6 months of computer experience.
* Experience working in a casino environment.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* Basic computer knowledge.
* Excellent guest service experience.
* Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Must be able to work flexible hours during evenings, weekends, and holidays.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
* See working conditions form for this position.
This position is located at 5000 Willows Rd, Alpine, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.