Manufacturing and Operations
Viejas Casino & Resort offers a work environment that is unique from other companies in the San Diego area. We’ve been around for 24 years so we provide FT positions with job stability. We also provide the opportunity to learn and expand your knowledge.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes:
- Competitive Base Salary of $20 - $30 per Hour
- Performance Incentives
- 80% Paid Medical and Dental Benefit for You and Your Family
- Paid Time Off for Sick Time, Vacations and Holidays – Begins Accruing upon Date of Hire with 3 Weeks your first year!
- Company-Provided Tools
- Payment of all CA Electrical Certification Expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan and Wellness Benefits
- Fun Events for Employees and Their Families
Equipment Technician job duties include:
- Developing specs and cost estimates for new equipment installation and repairs
- Diagnosing malfunctioning equipment and replaces damaged or broken parts
- Replacing faulty electrical components of machines including relays, switches, motors, couplers, thermostats, gaskets, valves, blades, fans, bearings, and circuit boards
- Performing preventative maintenance of food preparation equipment
- Replacing faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components
The ideal candidate will have:
- Completion of an apprenticeship program by an accredited education facility
- Factory warranty schooling and accreditation
- 6 or more years of experience in repairing commercial grade food prep equipment
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, system electronic, and gas flow diagrams
- Knowledge of government regulations including health laws regarding food preparation
- Valid CA Driver’s License
Consider joining us by applying at: www.viejas.com/careers or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Raise your limits with Viejas!
This position is located in Alpine, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.