Mill Manufacturing Relief Teamsters Clerical
Clerical and Administrative
Billerud is a leading North American producer of printing papers, specialty papers and pulp. We are accepting applications for a Teamster Clerical Position at our Escanaba, Michigan pulp and paper mill.
The primary responsibility will be to provide vacation relief for our administrative clerical staff. The successful candidate will become a member of Teamsters Local 406 after successful completion of the probationary period. This position will require shift work.
- Coordinate many activities and interact effectively with all levels of our organization.
- Candidate must be able to adapt to quick changes and be a team player.
- Candidates should be prepared to test for the above required skills, including testing of comprehension.
- This position will require shift work.
- Ability to work rotating shifts (days, nights, weekends, holidays).
- Testing will be conducted through Michigan Works.
- Minimum typing speed of 55 wpm.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and MS Excel.
- Must have excellent organizational and planning skills
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize work is essential.
- Must pay attention to details.
- Needs to have data management skills along with problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly assimilate new information.
- Must have communication skills both verbal and written including confidentiality of information.
- Minimum age of 18
- High School diploma or GED
- 2 years continuous work experience
Billerud NA is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.