Personal Trainer (part-time)
Fitness and Recreation --> Part-Time
HealthFitness' Personal Trainers are true professionals. Their sole responsibility is to design customized workout programs and train our members based on their needs. You will be responsible for conducting fitness testing and assessments, advising participants of results, providing one-on-one personal training to members participating in the program, and educating them about the fundamentals of strength and cardiovascular training, as well as the proper and safe use of applicable equipment.
- Current Personal Training certification from an industry recognized and HealthFitness approved provider.
- Adult CPR/AED/First Aid certification from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute required within 60 days of hire.
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and ability to deliver quality customer service.
- Ability to multi-task as well as work quickly and accurately.
- Will be required to follow any current or future site COVID-19 vaccination policies including but not limited to proof of vaccination, weekly testing, etc.
HealthFitness, a Trustmark company, is a proven leader in providing fitness solutions that engage and connect people both on-site and online, to create a strong community of health. Our work focuses on creating meaningful connections with each of our participants to help them move forward. We foster each individual’s journey by creating communities of health within the organizations we serve – so that everyone is supported. As an employee of HealthFitness you will enjoy a variety of health and financial benefits and receive competitive pay. We provide personal and professional support, training and development and flexible employment opportunities.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
For the second consecutive year we were selected as a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune. The award is based exclusively on Trustmark/HealthFitness associate responses to an anonymous survey. The survey measured 15 key drivers of engaged cultures that are critical to the success of an organization.
keywords: fitness, training, performance, coach, conditioning, wellness, ergonomic