Housekeeping Attendant (part-time)
Fitness and Recreation --> Part-Time
Housekeeping Attendant - Crosby, MN
part-time; 10-16 hpw
HealthFitness is looking for a Housekeeping Attendant to join the team at our community client site located in Crosby, MN. In this position, you will be responsible for cleaning the floors and equipment, cleaning restrooms and locker rooms, doing laundry and folding towels, and other housekeeping services throughout the large, state-of-the-art 35,000-square-foot fitness center.
This is a part-time position working Friday - Sunday, 10-16 hrs/week. These hours can be completed any time between 9pm-5am.
What you'll need to have
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and able to work through multiple assignments.
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly, yet thoroughly.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must have a willingness and ability to work with cleaning and sanitizing chemicals.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Applicants must meet hiring requirements including but not limited to pre-employment drug test.
- Will be required to follow any current or future site COVID-19 vaccination policies including but not limited to proof of vaccination, weekly testing, etc.
HealthFitness, a Trustmark company, is a proven leader in providing fitness solutions that engage and connect people both on-site and online, to create a strong community of health. Our work focuses on creating meaningful connections with each of our participants to help them move forward. We foster each individual’s journey by creating communities of health within the organizations we serve – so that everyone is supported. As an employee of HealthFitness you will enjoy a variety of health and financial benefits and receive competitive pay. We provide personal and professional support, training and development and flexible employment opportunities.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the
Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 & 2021 Award winner.
keywords: facility attendant, cleaning, laundry