Group Class Instructor (part-time)
Fitness and Recreation --> Part-Time
HealthFitness has a great opportunity for a part-time (1-3 hrs/wk) Group Class Instructor at our client site located in Indianapolis, IN. You will be responsible for providing fun, effective and safe group exercise to members participating in the program such as dance, kickboxing, step, boot camp, and circuit.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Class Instruction
- Misc. Administration/Data Entry
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Current group exercise instructor certification from ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NETA or other NCCA nationally accredited specialty class certification.
- Current CPR/AED certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, including the ability to motivate others.
- Will be required to follow any current or future site COVID-19 vaccination policies including but not limited to proof of vaccination, weekly testing, etc.
- Minimum 2+ years group exercise instruction experience strongly preferred.
HealthFitness, a Trustmark company, is a proven leader in providing fitness solutions that engage and connect people both on-site and online, to create a strong community of health. Our work focuses on creating meaningful connections with each of our participants to help them move forward. We foster each individual’s journey by creating communities of health within the organizations we serve – so that everyone is supported. As an employee of HealthFitness you will enjoy a variety of health and financial benefits and receive competitive pay. We provide personal and professional support, training and development and flexible employment opportunities.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the
Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 & 2021 Award winner.