Fitness and Recreation --> On-Call/Substitute
Calling all Lifeguards in the Anna, OH area! Are you looking for an opportunity to earn some extra cash? HealthFitness is looking for casual substitute (as needed) Lifeguards at one of our corporate client sites and we'd love to hear from you! In this role, you will be tasked with the responsible of preventing accidents, promoting water safety and providing First Responder care at all times to members and guests of the aquatic facilities.
What you will be doing:
- Act as a First Responder to all aquatic emergencies.
- Safety prevention of patrons.
- Observe and enforce all rules and regulations of the aquatic facility.
- Perform facility maintenance and cleaning responsibilities.
- Assist Aquatic Program Coordinator with establishing and recording goals and objective related to the business plan; analyze and track information.
- Projects and other duties as assigned.
What you bring with you:
- Must be 16 years or older.
- American Red Cross Lifeguard certification required.
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid for the Professional Rescuer Certification from American Red Cross, American Heart Association or American Safety & Health Institute required.
- Must successfully complete Wellness Center Lifeguard Swim and Rescue Test.
- WSI certification preferred.
HealthFitness, a Trustmark company, is a proven leader in providing fitness solutions that engage and connect people both on-site and online, to create a strong community of health. Our work focuses on creating meaningful connections with each of our participants to help them move forward. We foster each individual’s journey by creating communities of health within the organizations we serve – so that everyone is supported. As an employee of HealthFitness you will enjoy a variety of health and financial benefits and receive competitive pay. We provide personal and professional support, training and development and flexible employment opportunities.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 & 2021 Award winner.