Membership Representative (on-call)
Fitness and Recreation --> On-Call/Substitute
HealthFitness has an exciting opportunity for a passionate on-call (number of hours based on demand) Membership Representative to join our membership team at our community wellness center located in Beaumont, TX! As a Membership Representative, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our members and guests and communicating information on our programs and services. You will also perform membership tours and make phone calls to prospective, current and non-attending members.
Work Schedule varies from the hours of 12pm-7pm.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting with needs of members and guests as they pertain to membership.
- Taking potential members on tours and answering their questions about the facility and programs.
- Aiding members in filling out membership-related forms efficiently and accurately. Privy to sensitive membership information, must be able to keep in confidence.
- Listening to and addressing member concerns.
- Making membership calls and follow-ups to potential members and non-attending members.
- Providing members with information about upcoming programs, classes, training sessions, etc. on an as-needed basis.
- Monitoring supplies and informational flyers and reporting when they are low.
- Participating in member functions that are performed by membership team.
- Assisting front desk staff as needed.
- Attending all service training and meetings as scheduled.
- Following all written regulations and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by the Marketing Coordinator or General Manager.
- Will be required to follow any current or future site COVID-19 vaccination policies including but not limited to proof of vaccination, weekly testing, etc.
Education, Experience & Certification Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- One year customer service experience required.
- CPR & First Aid Certifications from American Red Cross, American Heart Association, or American Safety & Health Institute required within 30 days of hire.
- Previous experience in point of sale.
- Basic computer knowledge, typing and intercom experience.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Flexible schedule.
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 Award winner.