Pilates Reformer Instructor (part-time)
Fitness and Recreation --> Part-Time
If you have a passion for Pilates and individual or small group instruction, we'd love to hear from you! HealthFitness has a great opportunity for a part-time (6 hours/week) Pilates Reformer Instructor located at our client site in Richfield, MN. In this position, you will conduct fitness testing and assessments, advise participants of results, provide one-on-one instruction to members participating in the program, and educate them about the fundamentals of strength and cardiovascular training, as well as the proper and safe use of applicable equipment. You will be responsible for conducting Pilates Reformer private or small group specialty sessions.
What you will do:
- Provide one-on-one, buddy, or small group Pilates Reformer sessions.
- Provide a detailed orientation that addresses the aerobic, strength and flexibility components of the exercise program.
- Educate about the fundamentals of strength and aerobic training, as well as the proper and safe use of equipment.
- Communication with participants of the program & participant account set up / payment processing in Club Automation system.
What you bring with you:
- Current industry recognized Pilates Reformer certification required.
- Current First Aid and CPR/AED certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science, Health Promotion, Kinesiology, or related discipline preferred.
- Current Personal Training certification from ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM, NSCA preferred (required for conducting personal training sessions.)
- Minimum one year of Pilates Reformer teaching experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills including the ability to motivate others.
- Ability to personalize participant programs to meet individual needs in a safe and effective manner.
- Ability to work effectively, independently and as part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity.
- Proficient at fitness assessments.
HealthFitness, a Trustmark company, is a proven leader in providing fitness solutions that engage and connect people both on-site and online, to create a strong community of health. Our work focuses on creating meaningful connections with each of our participants to help them move forward. We foster each individual’s journey by creating communities of health within the organizations we serve – so that everyone is supported. As an employee of HealthFitness you will enjoy a variety of health and financial benefits and receive competitive pay. We provide personal and professional support, training and development and flexible employment opportunities.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 Award winner.