Massage Therapist (part-time)
Spa --> Part-Time
HealthFitness has an excellent opportunity for a part-time Massage Therapist at our client site in Philadelphia, PA. In this position, you will be responsible for administering professional massage services to a wide variety of members and guests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform numerous massage modalities and adjust delivery mode to address the needs of each customer.
- General understanding of body treatments and be willing and able to learn the products and services provided.
- Therapist must be willing and capable to deliver on site chair massage in a corporate setting (incidental travel, set-up and tear down) in addition to a spa like environment within a fitness center.
- Must function as an active member of an integrated health and wellness team and support department wide events and strategies.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Massage Therapy License for the state of PA required.
- Minimum 1 year of massage therapy experience required.
- Good communication skills; listening and verbal.
- AED, CPR and First Aid Certified required.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment.
- Sports massage techniques a plus.
HealthFitness, a Trustmark company, is a proven leader in providing fitness solutions that engage and connect people both on-site and online, to create a strong community of health. Our work focuses on creating meaningful connections with each of our participants to help them move forward. We foster each individual’s journey by creating communities of health within the organizations we serve – so that everyone is supported. As an employee of HealthFitness you will enjoy a variety of health and financial benefits and receive competitive pay. We provide personal and professional support, training and development and flexible employment opportunities.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran