Group Class Instructor
Fitness, Recreation & Aquatics --> Part-Time
HealthFitness, a Trustmark company, is a proven leader in providing fitness solutions that engage and connect people both on-site and online, to create a strong community of health. Our work focuses on creating meaningful connections with each of our participants to help them move forward. We foster each individual’s journey by creating communities of health within the organizations we serve – so that everyone is supported. As an employee of HealthFitness you will enjoy a variety of health and financial benefits and receive competitive pay. We provide personal and professional support, training and development and flexible employment opportunities.
HealthFitness is looking for Group Class Instructors to join the fitness team at our MIT client site located on-campus in Cambridge, MA. In this position, you will provide fun, effective and safe group exercise to members participating in the program. MIT is looking specifically for Kickboxing and Cycle/Spin Instructors to teach 1-5 classes per week.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Current Kickboxing and/or Cycling/Spin certification required.
- CPR/AED and First Aid certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute required within 30 days of hire.
- 2+ years group exercise instruction experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, including the ability to motivate others.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 Award winner.