Facility Attendant (part-time)
Fitness, Recreation & Aquatics --> Part-Time
HealthFitness, a Trustmark company, is a proven leader in providing fitness solutions that engage and connect people both on-site and online, to create a strong community of health. Our work focuses on creating meaningful connections with each of our participants to help them move forward. We foster each individual’s journey by creating communities of health within the organizations we serve – so that everyone is supported. As an employee of HealthFitness you will enjoy a variety of health and financial benefits and receive competitive pay. We provide personal and professional support, training and development and flexible employment opportunities.
If you are looking to supplement your income, we have the opportunity for you! Come join our team as a part time (10-15 hours per week) Facility Attendant at the Yukon Kuskokwim Fitness Center in Bethel, Alaska! In this position, you will be responsible for cleaning all areas of the facility including locker rooms, restrooms, exercise rooms, lobby, concessions and pool areas. You will be expected to report on inventory of cleaning supplies, to trouble shoot and report on maintenance issues and to assist Facility Management with other duties as needed.
We are looking for reliable, responsible candidates for our morning, evening and weekend shifts!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures facility, equipment and locker rooms are clean and stocked at all times.
- Maintain documentation of tasks and activities and inventory of stocked items.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Current First Aid and CPR/AED certifications preferred.
- Two or more years of related experience preferred.
- Ability to follow instructions while working independently with minimal supervision and effectively organize and prioritize work demands.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively and perform basic math calculations.
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail required.
- Ability to handle the physical demands of the position; will regularly use hands and fingers to handle and/or feel; will need to talk and hear; will frequently be required to reach with hands and arms; the employee will stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and spend very little time sitting; a great deal of stamina and strength is required to perform physical work to lift or push objects, boxes and bins. Vision abilities include close and distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 Award winner.