Fitness, Recreation & Aquatics --> Part-Time
HealthFitness, a Trustmark company, is a proven leader in providing fitness solutions that engage and connect people both on-site and online, to create a strong community of health. Our work focuses on creating meaningful connections with each of our participants to help them move forward. We foster each individual’s journey by creating communities of health within the organizations we serve – so that everyone is supported. As an employee of HealthFitness you will enjoy a variety of health and financial benefits and receive competitive pay. We provide personal and professional support, training and development and flexible employment opportunities.
If you love spending time at the pool and are looking for part-time employment, we want to hear from you! HealthFitness has great opportunities for part-time (approximately 20-25 hours per week) and substitute (fill-in as needed) Lifeguards to join our team in Marysville, Ohio. As Lifeguard, you will be responsible for preventing accidents, promoting water safety and providing First Responder care at all times to members and guests of the aquatic facilities.
Qualifications and Certifications:
- Must have current American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification.
- Must have current CPR for the Professional Rescuer Certification.
- Must successfully complete Wellness Center Lifeguard Swim and Rescue Test.
- Must be 17 yrs or older.
- The ability to lead and motivate others.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Self-confidence and initiative
- Interpersonal and “people management” skills.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran