Spa --> On-Call/Substitute
HealthFitness, a Trustmark company, is a proven leader in providing fitness solutions that engage and connect people both on-site and online, to create a strong community of health. Our work focuses on creating meaningful connections with each of our participants to help them move forward. We foster each individual’s journey by creating communities of health within the organizations we serve – so that everyone is supported. As an employee of HealthFitness you will enjoy a variety of health and financial benefits and receive competitive pay. We provide personal and professional support, training and development and flexible employment opportunities.
We have a great opportunity for an as-needed (# hours depends on demand) Esthetician at our client site located in Oak Brook, IL. In this position, you will be responsible for administering professional facials and body waxing to a wide variety of members and guests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Evaluate a customer’s skin condition and offer recommendations for treatments.
- Recommend skincare products to customers, including lotions, facial washes and moisturizers.
- Wax or pluck unwanted hair.
- Complete facials with the intention of moisturizing and cleaning.
- Maintain beauty and skincare tools.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Valid Esthetic License through the state of Illinois required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Technician must be motivated and be able to work independently as well as with others.
- Possess a professional appearance and a professional attitude.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 Award winner.