HealthFitness, a Trustmark company, is a proven leader in providing fitness solutions that engage and connect people both on-site and online, to create a strong community of health. Our work focuses on creating meaningful connections with each of our participants to help them move forward. We foster each individual’s journey by creating communities of health within the organizations we serve – so that everyone is supported. As an employee of HealthFitness you will enjoy a variety of health and financial benefits and receive competitive pay. We provide personal and professional support, training and development and flexible employment opportunities.
We have a looking for full-time Housekeeping Attendants to work 40 hours/week at our client's large corporate fitness center site located in South San Francisco, California! In this position, you will be responsible for cleaning the floors and equipment, cleaning restrooms and locker rooms, doing laundry and folding towels, and other housekeeping services throughout the large, state-of-the-art 35,000-square-foot fitness center.
Join our team in this position and you will be eligible for a $1,000 sign-on bonus! Apply today to find out more!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for cleaning, sanitation and maintenance in locker rooms and restrooms.
- Maintain supplies and amenities throughout the club.
- Clean and perform light maintenance on both the cardiovascular and Cybex fitness equipment.
- Ensure that the free weight area is clean and weights are returned to their racks.
- Wash, dry, fold, and replenish towels, member garments, cleaning rags, and mop heads.
- Assist with Service Desk duties.
- Lift and transport objects weighing over 50 pounds.
- Ability to use keyboard and/or typewriter.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent strongly preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 2 years of facility housekeeping experience strongly preferred.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 Award winner.