Personal Trainer (as-needed)
Fitness, Recreation & Aquatics --> On-Call/Substitute
Calling all personal trainers in the Atlanta area! HealthFitness has great opportunities for as-needed (# of hours depends on demand) Personal Trainers located at our client site in Atlanta, GA. In this position, you will be responsible for conducting fitness testing and assessments, advising participants of results, providing one-on-one personal training to members participating in the program, and educating them about the fundamentals of strength and cardiovascular training, as well as the proper and safe use of applicable equipment.
What you will be doing:
- Providing one-on-one and/or buddy personal training.
- Provide a detailed orientation that addresses the aerobic, strength and flexibility components of the exercise program.
- Educate about the fundamentals of strength and aerobic training, as well as the proper and safe use of equipment.
What you bring with you:
You must have:
- Current Personal Training certification from ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM or NSCA.
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute.
- At least 1 year of Personal Training experience.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment.
It would be great if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science, Health Promotion, Kinesiology, or related discipline.
- Proficient at fitness assessments.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills including the ability to motivate others.
- Ability to personalize participant programs to meet individual needs in a safe and effective manner.
- Ability to work effectively, independently and as part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran