Group Class Instructor
Fitness, Recreation & Aquatics --> Part-Time
HealthFitness is looking for Group Class Instructors to teach up to 10 classes per week at our client site located in West Hartford, CT. In this position, you will be responsible for providing fun, effective and safe group exercise to members participating in the program such as Yoga, kickboxing, Zumba, boot camp, and circuit.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Current group exercise instructor certification from ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NETA or other nationally accredited specialty class certification required.
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute required.
- 2+ years group exercise instruction experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, including the ability to motivate others.
- Applicants must meet hiring requirements including but not limited to pre-employment drug test.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 Award winner.