Massage Therapist (per appointments)
Spa --> Part-Time
HealthFitness is looking for an experienced Massage Therapist to provide services at our new client site in Oak Brook, IL. In this position, you will be responsible for administering professional massage services to a wide variety of members and guests. Hours will be based on scheduled appointments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform numerous massage modalities and adjust delivery mode to address the needs of each customer.
- General understanding of body treatments and be willing and able to learn the products and services provided.
- Therapist must be willing and capable to deliver on site chair massage in a corporate setting (incidental travel, set-up and tear down) in addition to a spa like environment within a fitness center.
- Must function as an active member of an integrated health and wellness team and support department wide events and strategies.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Massage Therapy License for the state of Illinois required.
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute required.
- At least one year of massage therapy experience required.
- Sports massage techniques a plus.
- Good communication skills; listening and verbal.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran