Front Desk Attendant (substitute)
Fitness, Recreation & Aquatics --> On-Call/Substitute
If you are looking for a casual work opportunity that allows you to gain experience in the fitness/wellness industry, look no further! HealthFitness has great opportunities for fill-in (# of hours depends on demand) Front Desk Attendants at our client site located in Minneapolis, MN.
This fitness center offers state of the art equipment, towel service, locker rooms with showers, group exercise classes, and one-on-one personal services/training. Golf Simulator onsite is free to tenants in the building and managed by fitness center staff. We thrive on providing excellent customer service and a welcoming environment for all tenants and members.
In this position, you will greet, check-in and assist customers; provide program information, services, membership and ensure the highest possible level of customer service and participant satisfaction.
What you will be doing:
- Greeting, checking-in and assisting customers, provide program information services and membership information.
- Assist with all member service desk administration and processes, answer phones, and process membership enrollments.
- Efficiently responds to client and participant requests, comments, or concerns and brings issues to timely and appropriate resolution.
- Participates in membership drives to acquire new participants and enroll new participants.
- Maintains and updates participant and facility policies as appropriate. Educate participants on policies and procedures.
- Participate in internal programs and special events.
- Opening and/or closing duties.
- Other duties as needed/assigned.
What you bring with you:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute required.
- Industry recognized Primary Group exercise certification from ACE, AFAA, NASM or NETA preferred.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Availability to cover various shifts between 6a-6p.
- Applicants must meet hiring requirements including but not limited to pre-employment drug test.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 Award winner.