Front Desk Attendant (part-time)
Fitness, Recreation & Aquatics --> Part-Time
HealthFitness is looking for Front Desk Attendants to join the Recreation Team at our new client site in Oak Brook, IL. In this position, you will greet, check-in and assist customers; provide program information, services, membership and ensure the highest possible level of customer service and participant satisfaction. This position is part-time 15-20 hrs/week.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greeting, checking-in and assisting customers, provide program information services and membership information.
- Assist with all member service desk administration and processes, answer phones, and process membership enrollments.
- Efficiently responds to client and participant requests, comments or concerns and brings issues to timely and appropriate resolution.
- Participates in membership drives to acquire new participants and enroll new participants.
- Collects membership fees and performs related recordkeeping.
- Maintains and updates participant and facility policies as appropriate. Educate participants on policies and procedures
- Participate in internal programs and special events.
- Opening and/or closing duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute required within 30 days of hire.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 Award winner.