Group Exercise Instructor
Fitness, Recreation & Aquatics --> Part-Time
Calling all group exercise instructors in the Juno Beach area! HealthFitness has fantastic opportunities for part-time (1 hr/week) Group Exercise Instructors at our client site located in Juno Beach, FL. Our site has a fully equipped fitness center with 2 group exercise rooms, saunas, showers, locker rooms and an outdoor sand volleyball court.
In this role you will be responsible for providing fun, effective and safe group exercise to members participating in the program such as Zumba, Yoga, Pilates, cycling, kickboxing, step, boot camp, and circuit.
Hours vary: M-F 6am-5:30pm
What you bring with you:
- Current group exercise instructor certification from ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NETA or other nationally accredited specialty class certification required.
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, including the ability to motivate others.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment.
- 1+ years group exercise instruction experience strongly preferred.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 Award winner.