Personal Trainer (part-time)
Fitness, Recreation & Aquatics --> Part-Time
HealthFitness is looking for part-time (10-15 hrs/wk based on appointments) Personal Trainers to join our Recreation Team at our new client site in Burlington, WI. In this position, you will conduct fitness testing and assessments, advise participants of results, providing one-on-one personal training to members participating in the program, and educate them about the fundamentals of strength and cardiovascular training, as well as the proper and safe use of applicable equipment. Flexible hours during the week and weekends to work around client needs. Additional hours may be available to work as a Fitness Floor Attendant.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing one-on-one and/or buddy personal training.
- Provide a detailed orientation that addresses the aerobic, strength and flexibility components of the exercise program.
- Educate about the fundamentals of strength and aerobic training, as well as the proper and safe use of equipment.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Current Personal Training certification from ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM or NSCA.
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science, Health Promotion, Kinesiology, or related discipline.
- At least one year of Personal Training experience.
- Proficient at fitness assessments.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills including the ability to motivate others.
- Ability to personalize participant programs to meet individual needs in a safe and effective manner.
- Ability to work effectively, independently and as part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 Award winner.