Child Care Attendant (part-time)
Fitness, Recreation & Aquatics --> Part-Time
HealthFitness is looking for a Child Care Attendant to work approximately 5 hours per week at our new client site in Libertyville, IL. In this role, you will be responsible for safe and fun play with children who are in the facility. Mornings 8:30-12 or Afternoons 4-7 pm
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Holding and comforting children.
- Observe and play with children.
- Discipline children and recommend/initiate other measure to control behavior.
- Participate in child’s activities: reading, painting, crafts, play.
- Sanitize toys and play equipment.
- Interacting with parents.
- Other duties as needed/assigned.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Must be at least 17 years old.
- CPR/AED and first aid certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute required within 30 days of hire.
- Knowledge and experience with young children is strongly preferred.
- Experience in customer service preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and able to think through payroll processes.
- Ability to multi-task as well as work quickly and accurately.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills including the ability to develop effective business relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Computer proficiency including at minimum Microsoft Word, Outlook and intermediate level Excel.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran